- You must be registered for the event to participate in both the pitch competition and the showcase.
- You must present at the pitch competition to participate in the showcase.
- The judges’ decisions are final for determining prizes and awards.
- Please only discuss appropriate and relevant things in the forums (see the “Discussions” tab; feel free to start new Discussions if you feel none of the existing ones fit).
- Treat your fellow participants with respect. Misconduct will not be tolerated.
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins (code), but you are allowed to install any necessary software and plan the project in advance.
- Do not plagiarize code, design, or any other work. It will result in automatic disqualification.
- A project will be deemed "plagiarised" if a key or major part of the project is found to be stolen from tutorials, Internet resources, or any other published work.
- You may use any publicly available libraries/packages.
- The project must be functional, even if it isn’t perfect (i.e., not just a design).
- Your team's code and Devpost submission must be handed in by 8:00AM EDT on August 5th.
- You will present on either August 5th or August 8th.
- Presentations must be no longer than 5 minutes.
The showcase will allow you to share your amazing projects with everyone, as well as check out some of the other cool projects submitted by your fellow participants. The showcase will take place 2:00 to 4:00 PM EDT on August 14th.
- You are free to make improvements from the Pitch Competition to be eligible for the Most Improved Prize, but you may also choose to present what you had as of the Pitch Competition at the showcase.
- You are expected to treat other participants and their projects with respect at the showcase.